Multi-currency, Cross-platform & Non-custodial Wallet
N.T.R. (Legit website)
4.30/5 (1 opinions)
|Services||Cryptocurrency wallet, Receive/Send currency, Built-in exchange, Buy crypto with credit/debit card|
|Currencies||1800+ Assets Supported|
|Some advantages||One free, simple, and secure blockchain wallet for all your devices (Android, iOS, Windows, macOS, and Linux)|
|No Coinomi wallet has ever been hacked or otherwise compromised to date|
|Zero fees for sending and receiving transactions – you only pay the transaction fees directly to the miners|
|Cold staking, 24/7/365 Live Customer Support|
What is Coinomi?
Founded back in 2014, Coinomi is a security-focused, multi-chain wallet for both mobile and desktop (Android, iOS, Windows, macOS and Linux). With Coinomi, you don’t have an “account”. Coinomi cannot access or control your funds, nor does it collect or transmit any kind of personal information.
Coinomi is an interface that allows you to interact with many blockchains without ever giving up your private keys, the “passcode” to your funds. The Coinomi Wallet allows you to securely store, manage, and exchange supported assets:
- Native support for over 125 blockchains, including: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Monero, Tron, Ethereum Classic, Dash, NEM, ZCash, Doge, Decred, Bitcoin Gold, Algorand, MonaCoin, Horizen, DigiByte, Komodo, Verge, ZCoin, Aion, Stratis, Syscoin, PIVX, Vertcoin, Einsteinium, NavCoin, SmartCash, Peercoin, LBRY Credits, Viacoin, FIO and many more.
- Support for every asset on Ethereum (ERC20/223/723), Omnilayer, NEM (Mosaics), BNB (BEP2) and Tron (TRC10), including: ChainLink, Compound, Aave, Elrond, Kava, BAT, Ren, Yfi, Zrx, Band, Augur, Enjin, MCO, Aelf, Status, Matic and many more.
- A growing list of natively supported Stablecoins including: Tether, Carbon, Maker, Gemini, Paxos, Reserve, Stable, Stasis, Synthetix, TrustToken, Circle and many more.
- Support for major testnets such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin and Monero Stage.
- Enhanced privacy/anonymity: No KYC bureaucracy to access your funds, no IP association, no identity linking, no transactions tracking. Their servers anonymize your requests by hiding your IP address from prying eyes.
- Multi-seed support: Import and manage an infinite number of wallets, each with its own encryption settings.
- Coinomi is Seg-Wit enabled and offers 168 fiat currency representations, readable in 25 languages. All supported assets can be exchanged instantly from within the app via built-in exchanges (Changelly, Coinswitch and Totle).
- Giftcards: Quickly convert Crypto into gift cards for your favourite stores directly in the app using their partners at Bidali
Suggested websites in the same category
Hosted CMS or Self-Hosted CMS? – A CMS is a software that facilitates creating, editing, organizing, publishing & controlling access to a website using a …