Online payment, Digital wallet
|Solutions||Send & Receive payments, Digital wallet|
|Currencies||Around 50 fiat currencies (EUR, GBP, USD, ARS, AUD, BAM, BGN, BRL, CLP, CAD, COP, CHF, CNY, CRC, CZK, DKK, GEL, HKD, HUF, IDR, ILS, INR, ISK, JPY, MDL, MOP, MYR, MXN, NIO, NOK, NZD, PAB, PEN, PLN, RON, RSD, RUB, SEK, SGD, THB, TRY, UAH, UYU, UZS, ZAR)|
|Payment Methods||Credit/debit card, Local deposit options, International bank transfers|
|Some advantages||Fast, Flexible, Secure and Reliable solutions|
|With ecoCard, ecoVirtualcard, ecoPayz Business Account, ecoPayz Merchant Account, Affiliate program|
|Security: Two-factor authentication (2FA)|
|ecoPayz Mobile App downloadable from App Store or Google Play Store|
|Languages||English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese|
ecoPayz is a global payment solutions provider offering instant, safe and convenient payment services to customers and businesses around the world in up to 10 currency accounts with 50 currencies supported. It is one of the most trusted online e-wallets.
The original EcoCard platform was created in the year 2000. In July 2013 the ecoPayz brand was launched with a range of five products: ecoAccount, ecoCard, ecoVirtualcard, ecoPayz Business Account and ecoPayz Merchant Account.
In order to use the ecoPayz payment service, both you and the recipient need to have an ecoAccount at Silver level or higher. New customers can open a free Classic account and then upgrade to Silver level. There are 5 levels of ecoAccount: Classic, Silver, Gold, Platinum and VIP.
- Classic ecoAccount: It is the level you get upon your initial registration. It has a lifetime limit of deposits.
- Silver ecoAccount: Gives you the possibility to apply for the ecoPayz Mastercard (This product is available in the UK and most of EU/EEA member states). This allows you to withdraw funds to your personal bank account, make transfers to friends and family as well as offering you increased limits on your account. In order to upgrade your account to Silver Level, you will need to verify your identity.
- Gold ecoAccount: Offers you higher limits both within your account and with the ecoPayz Mastercard. You’ll also enjoy free international money transfers and a reduced static currency conversion fee for all e-wallet transactions (1.49%).
- Platinum ecoAccount: Offers you even higher limits within your ecoAccount. You’ll also enjoy free international money transfers and a reduced static currency conversion fee for all e-wallet transactions (1.49%).
- VIP ecoAccount: Offers you the highest limits within your ecoAccount. You’ll also enjoy free international money transfers and even further reduced static currency conversion fee for all e-wallet transactions (1.25%).
- Sending money to other ecoAccount holders is free of charge starting from Gold level. At Silver level the sender pays the fee for the money transfer: 1.50% (min 0.50 EUR).
- Sending money to ecoPayz merchants is free of charge.
- Receiving money is free of charge.
- Opening a multi-currency account is free.
- The exchange fees of 2.99% will be applied to all ecoPayz Mastercard transactions.
ecoPayz Mastercard is available to ecoAccount Silver level holders and above. It costs nothing to apply and activate your payment card.
You can transfer money to other ecoPayz users just by entering their phone number.