Online Payment Website
|Currencies||USD, EUR, GBP|
|Accepts payments in USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, AUD, CAD & MXN…|
|Methods of Payment||Bank account, Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard|
|Solutions||GET PAYMENTS (Local Currency Accounts, Request Payments, Marketplaces & Networks)|
|MANAGE FUNDS (Withdraw to Your Bank, Manage Currencies, Store Manager)|
|PAY (Pay your contractors, VAT…)|
|WORKING CAPITAL (Capital Advance for Amazon & Walmart)|
|Some Advantages||Fast, Flexible, Secure and Low-cost solutions|
|Can be used on iOS or Android devices|
|Pricing and Fees: From 0.00% to 3.00%|
|Very good multilingual documentation plus videos|
|Multilingual customer care 24/7|
|Languages||English, Russian, Chinese, Turkish, Portuguese, Spanish, Hungarian, French, Greek, Malaysian, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Chinese, Danish, Arabic, Italian, Vietnamese, Ukrainian, Thai, Indonesian …|
In today’s borderless digital world, Payoneer enables millions of businesses and professionals from more than 200 countries and territories to connect with each other and grow globally through their cross-border payments platform. With Payoneer’s fast, flexible, secure and low-cost solutions, marketplaces, networks, businesses and professionals throughout the world can pay and get paid globally, as easily as they do locally.
Payoneer can be used on iOS or Android devices. The Payoneer mobile app allows you to easily stay on top of your Payoneer account wherever you are.
You can associate any currency balance in your Payoneer account with your physical card “Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard“. This card can be used at ATMs, in stores, or online anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
Payoneer has more than 4M Customers, 1,200 Employees worldwide, 17 Global offices, 35+ Languages supported in house.
Local Currency Accounts
- Accept payments in USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, AUD, CAD & MXN – as if you had a local bank account.
- Offer customers a simple way to pay
Then you can,
- Withdraw payments from your Payoneer account to your local bank account, in local currency.
- Pay another Payoneer customer – anywhere in the world – for FREE!
- Withdraw your funds at ATMs worldwide or make purchases online and in-store.
Invoice your clients and make it simple for them to pay you. Track the payment until it’s right in your account: The Payoneer Billing Service makes it easy both for you to send a payment request and for them to pay you safely and securely using their bank account, direct debit or card. In short, it’s a great way to get paid by your global clients.
Marketplaces & Networks
- Choose Payoneer as your preferred payment provider in the marketplace’s payment option
- Receive funds to Payoneer from an unlimited number of companies
- Withdraw funds to your local bank account or at ATMs worldwide
Withdraw to Your Bank
- Register to Payoneer and add your local bank details
- Receive funds from companies worldwide
- Withdraw funds to your local bank account in local currency (in over 150 countries)
Transfer funds between different Payoneer balances to ensure that you have the currency you need for your global payments.
Instead of logging in to each marketplace to track your total earnings, just open Store Manager to see all your payments from multiple store payments across many marketplaces.
- Sign in to Payoneer and click ‘Store Manager’
- Label your stores to make it easier to keep track of your performance
- View all your connected stores
- Download payment data and analyze trends to see which stores are generating the most revenue
Pay your contractors, VAT…
Capital Advance for Amazon & Walmart
PRICING AND FEES
Fees for receiving money
- Paid via a receiving account
- US Payment Service: 1.00%
- EU Payment Service: Free
- UK Payment Service: Free
- Transferring between balances in Manage Currencies Transfer currency: 0.50%
- Payment request
- Credit/debit card: 3.00%
- eCheck: 1.00%
Fees for making payments
To a bank account or Withdrawing money:
Additional fees such as bank processing fees, landing fees, or other intermediary fees may be charged by the recipient bank (or by your bank), a correspondent bank or other third-party provider involved in the transaction.