Online Payment Website
|Solutions||Digital wallet, Online Payments, Buy and Sell Cryptocurrency|
|Currencies||40+ fiat currencies|
|Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, XLM, XRP, ZRX, …)|
|Methods of Payment||100+ alternative payment methods|
|Some Advantages||Loyalty Program, VIP Program, VIP Ambassador|
|Skrill prepaid Mastercard (plastic), Skrill virtual card, VISA card, Mastercard|
|No transfer fee when you send money to a bank account abroad|
|Fast, Flexible, Secure and Reliable solutions|
|Skrill Mobile App downloadable from App Store or Google Play Store|
|Very good multilingual documentation|
|Multilingual customer care 24/7|
|Security||Two-factor authentication (2FA)|
|Strong Customer Authentication via a 6-digit SMS code or by verifying your primary email address|
|Languages||English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Greek, Romanian, Russian, Turkish, Chinese, Czech|
What is Skrill?
Skrill is a Digital Wallet that offers you safe, convenient and swift online payments anytime and anywhere. You can:
- Send and receive money Internationally, Locally, to and from various merchants (purchase goods and services)
- Conveniently access your funds with the Skrill card products: Skrill prepaid Mastercard (plastic) and Skrill virtual card
- Buy and sell Cryptocurrencies.
There are two types of accounts with Skrill: Personal account for individuals and Business account for companies.
- Skrill to Skrill Send Money
- Transfer to a merchant
- Send money to a NETELLER wallet
- Skrill Prepaid Mastercard: with the Skrill Prepaid Mastercard you can make instant payments and ATM withdrawals.
- Skrill Virtual Prepaid Mastercard: with the Skrill Virtual Prepaid Mastercard you can make online purchases wherever Mastercard is accepted.
- Withdrawal to a bank account, Local bank withdrawal
- Withdrawal to a VISA card, to a Mastercard
- Withdrawal to Mobile Wallet
Skrill card is only available to residents of authorized European Economic Area (EEA) countries.
What are the fees for withdrawing funds?
The withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal option. Here is a general overview:
- ATM withdrawal with Skrill Prepaid Mastercard – 1.75%
- Withdrawal to Bank account– flat fee of EUR 5.50
- Withdrawal to VISA – 7.5%
- Withdrawal to mobile wallet – 1.45% (min. EUR 0.50)
For all transactions types involving currency conversion, a fee of 3.99% is added to wholesale exchange rates.
Fee structure differs between personal and business accounts.